× Women's Dreams

It felt so real it's scary

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by Little K15

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • It felt so real it's scary was created by Little K15
    I had a very strange dream. I didn't feel like I was part of the dream but watching from somebody else's eyes.It was a big house in the middle of the countryside. It seemed to be like a school trip, but no teachers only this only man. He was a fat man, with grey hair and glasses, he just seemed odd. Anyway some accident happened with a child, something was broken and i heard and saw a little girl with black hair laughing she must have only been about 7. When i tried to talk to her she ran through the wall and said she wasnt allowed to speak to me. The other children that were on the trip were not ghosts but this one ghost child kept trying to play with the other children. The next time I saw the girl she was in the kitchen, i started to speak to her when another ghost grl appeared with red hair and a blue dress. Then about 10 other children appereared all of different ages and all with dates on their dresses, the last one being 1975. It seemed that they were buried on the grounds and were worried for the other children, I think it had something to do with this man. I woke up after this which actually upset me as I felt I could have helped in some way which i know seem strange. It felt so real it's scary. What does it mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by CC

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 14

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by CC on topic Re: It felt so real it's scary
    Could you provide some background about yourself? For instance, are you in school, are you married or in a relationship, do you have any children, and if so, what ages? What was going on in your waking life at the time you had the dream? How did you feel IN the dream? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.