× Women's Dreams

Abuse dream :/

11 years 6 months ago #1 by xevangelinex

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Abuse dream :/ was created by xevangelinex
    hello, was just wondering if anyone could help me. Me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago and it wasn't a horrible break up and we remained friends. Recently, we've both decide it was the wrong thing to do and we want to get back together. The only thing stopping us is a few doubts that I have.
    Then, last night, I have this dream. I haven't been one to analyse my dreams to much until now so I need someone's help with this one.
    So I'm lied on my bed, just like I had woken up from the dream. And he's punching and hitting me and he's really mad.
    I really think this could mean something and I'm hopping that it could maybe tell me how I really feel about us starting the relationship again. He never abused me and I would never expect that, he's not that kind of person.
    I'm so confused :S
    Please please tell me what you think :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #2 by Stella

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 17

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by Stella on topic Re: Abuse dream :/
    Dreams are expressions of your feelings, thoughts and awarenesses (intuition) about your waking life at the time of the dream. The symbols in your dreams are common. Here are links to their definitions:

hit: dreamdoctor.com/dream-dictionary/definitions/abused.html
    abused: dreamdoctor.com/dream-dictionary/definitions/abused.html

This is clearly a warning dream which seems to reflect your concern about anger issues he may have, anger that you may have experienced directly or indirectly before or after you broke up. Could this be related to your feelings of doubt about getting back together? It may also be your sense that he is harboring anger about some past issue(s) which you feel he will "hurt " you with.

As for the unasked question, "is he going to abuse me?", that's impossible to say because your dreams are about your feelings about him and the situation, not a psychic vision.

You might want to share this dream with him as a way of broaching your concerns. He may be unaware of them and be able to reassure you. Better to know now than to ignore your feelings and be surprised, disappointed, and/or hurt in the future.

Hope that helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.