× Ask Anything You Want About Sleep and Dreams

White paint

11 years 5 months ago #1 by Nellybelly

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • White paint was created by Nellybelly
    So I had this dream last night about a man I know who comes into my work sometimes. In my dream I was laying on the floor in a robe and I opened up the robe to expose a lite bit of skin on my chest and stomach. The man then started painting on my stomach and chest in some kind of white paint. I don't remember what the desighns were but it was a lot of curvy lines and symbols. Anyone know what this could mean? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #2 by cmaeb

• new dreamer
    • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by cmaeb on topic Re: White paint
    Now, i am no expert, but it seems to me that you were having a dream about impregnation. I see this in the fact that you start off by laying down, you expose your stomach, and he paints on you with white paint. Thinking about it, it would seem almost as if you see the man spreading his seminal fluids directly into your stomach or more so uterus, in your dream it just happens to be in a more ritualistic like manner. You then say you have curvy lines which can have a connection to life and vivaciousness, but again this is only my interpretation of the information you have given us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.