× Problems and Disorders

Hubby getting married

9 years 11 months ago #1 by gladys

• new dreamer
  • new dreamer

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hubby getting married was created by gladys
    Last night I had this dream that my husband is getting married. Together, we went back to his hometown (couldn't see the place clearly but there were mentions is his parents) to do some preparation. However, there were no specific preparations besides me being in his hometown and knowing that he is getting married. It did not occur to me that it was a serious matter. but this thought came to mind: If he must get married because that is the norm of life, should I also get married to another man?

Then we went home and were in the bedroom with the kids. (Arrangement of the bedroom is similar to our current bedroom). He received a phone call and when he answered, he said the name of the caller, which is a woman's name and I have never heard of her. I don't even know whether she is the one he is marrying.

I was very calm all throughout.

About a little more than a year ago, I had a dream about my parents-in-law talking about marrying my husband to someone (not me). Name not mentioned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #2 by Stella

• dream enthusiast
    • dream enthusiast

• Thank you received: 17

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by Stella on topic Hubby getting married
    The meaning of the symbols in your dream should help explain not only what it means, but why you had it. Here are links to the definitions on this website:

marriage: dreamdoctor.com/index.php?option=com_dre...task=details&id=1231

phone: dreamdoctor.com/index.php?option=com_dre...task=details&id=1415

cheated on: dreamdoctor.com/index.php?option=com_dre...&task=details&id=438

Keep in mind that dreams are symbolic expressions of your feelings about your waking life at the time you had it. Also, feelings in dreams are never disguised, so how you feel IN the dream is how you feel about its subject in your waking life. The telling part of your dream is that you are calm (not anxious, angry or jealous), as if you expect it to happen. So, what does that remind you of in you waking life. Marriage could symbolize your husband's bonding with a job or a friend... one that doesn't threaten you, but confirms your feeling that he's really "wedded" to that person or situation.

Hope that helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: sergent sup
    To access our Dreamcast Library, log in, then click here.
    Not registered? Click here.

It's free! No fees or subscriptions.